Twitter / bprost

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sad Sack Serenade: Episode 5

Hey everyone,

So today's broadcast of Sad Sack Serenade on CJSF was the last one for a while, because I have to go home to Calgary for the summer. But don't fret, because I'll be back on the air when school at SFU starts up again in the fall. Thank you all very much for listening the last month or so. I had a great time sharing music with all of you.

This is what I played today:

Radiohead- High and Dry
Papilonette- The Decline
Stars- The Life Effect
Phono D'Enfant- With You
Nico- These Days
Raised By Swans- How Do These Hearts Unfold
The National- Wasp Nest
William Fitzsimmons- We Feel Alone
Peter Katz (with Glen Hansard)- First Of The Last To Know
The Weepies- Nobody Knows Me At All
Elliott Smith- All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down (Hank Williams cover)
Patrick Keenan- Pillstorm
Beck- Everybody's Gotta' Learn Sometime

You can download or stream an mp3 of the show in two parts:
Part One Here/Part Two Here.

Thanks again listeners. Have a swell summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog