Twitter / bprost

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sad Sack Serenade: Episode 4

So in case you couldn't tell today's show was pre-recorded. Not only that, but the station started it late and so the whole thing didn't play. Sorry everyone.

This is what I played before it got cut off:

Belle & Sebastian- Sleep the Clock Around
Karyn Ellis- Be My Girl
Cuff the Duke- All That Fails and Fades
Joel Wilaby- Mercy
The Flaming Lips- Mr Ambulance Driver
Built to Spill- Liar
L. Pushinsky- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
Death Cab For Cutie- Your Bruise

You can listen to the show in two parts, but keen in mind part one will not be my show until about 10 minutes in:
Part One/Part Two (abridged).

Thanks for listening everyone. The last show is next week. Unfortunately it too is likely to be prerecorded because I have to drive home to Calgary on that day. But we'll see if I can stay to do the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog