Twitter / bprost

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sad Sack Serenade: Episode 2

Honestly today's episode of Sad Sack Serenade on CJSF was a bit of a trainwreck. The show started off rough, and then was immediately completely derailed when the power went out at the university and we were off air for about 10 minutes, and later I played the wrong song, and then I was unable to play prerecorded PSAs so I had to read them out loud... gaah. Sorry everyone. Next week will be better I swear. Also, I think it is good to learn to love someone or something for its flaws as well as for its positive attributes, so maybe this rough episode will help you learn to love the show more!

This is what I played:

Final Fantasy- Midnight Directives (cut off by power outage)
Final Fantasy- Keep the Dog Quiet
Jonsi- Sinking Friendships
Camera Obscura- Lunar Sea
Laura Merriman- Go On Now
Attack in Black- Years (By One Thousand Fingertips)
Alejandro Escovedo- Sensitive Boys
Jenn Grant- You'll Go Far
Broken Social Scene- hHallmark
David Torn- At the Mall (from the Lars and the Real Girl soundtrack)
Aimee Mann- Guys Like Me

If you'd like you can get an mp3 of the show in two parts:
Part one here/Part two here.

Be sure to tune in next week for the third broadcast of Sad Sack Serenade on CJSF 90.1FM or online at cjsf.ca between the hours of 2 and 3pm PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog