Twitter / bprost

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sad Sack Serenade: Episode 1

Hey everyone,
I hope that you all enjoyed the first broadcast of Sad Sack Serenade on CJSF 90.1FM and got a good feel for what the show is going to be like in the future. In case you were wondering, this is what I played:

Hayden- Never Lonely
The Cardboard Nationals- Truth
Broad Way Sleep- Too Late
The Age of Rockets- Avada Kedavara
Constantines- Time Will Be Overcome
The Autumn Portrait- Goodbye Apathy
Sarah Slean- Get Home
Emily Haines & the Soft Skeleton- Telethon
The Album Leaf- We Are
Faded Paper Figures- I Fell Off My Name
Gregory & the Hawk- Like Daddy, Like Daughter
Clea Anis- Heartdrops
The Polyphonic Spree- Scream and Shout

An mp3 of the show is available for download in two parts.
Part One Here/Part Two Here.

Please leave me your comments, suggestions for improvement, requests for songs for next week. And be sure to tune in next week from 2-3pm PST on 90.1FM in Burnaby or online at http://cjsf.ca to hear the second broadcast of Sad Sack Serenade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog