Twitter / bprost

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sad Sack Serenade: November 29th

Hey radio lovers, thanks for being with me today, I really needed you today and you were so gentle and sweet. This is what I played on CJSF 90.1FM:

Cass McCombs - Morning Shadows
Colleen and Paul - Paper Days
The Abbasi Brothers - The Sound of Silence
Gregory and the Hawk - A Century is All We Need
The Caretakers - Blue Skies (song for Afghanistan)
Broken Social Scene - I'm Still Your Fag
Annie Lou - Heavy Heart
Constantines - New King
Emily Haines & the Soft Skeleton - Reading in Bed
Brian Eno - Small Craft on a Milk Sea
The Age of Rockets -Pétales Aiment la Saleté
Joshua Radin - Starmile
Blonde Redhead - My Plants Are Dead
Golden Smog - Strangers (Kinks cover)

Mp3 of the show: 1st half hour/2nd half hour.

Podcast all of the shows, "like" us, and tweet about us from our CJSF program page.

Thanks for listening everybody. Tune in again next week... or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog