Twitter / bprost

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sad Sack Serenade: November 15th

Today was the best show ever. Seriously, this has been the most relaxing, insightful, and pleasant sounding broadcast of Sad Sack Serenade in history I think. So pleased that it went so well despite the fact that I was functioning on zero hours of sleep. This is what I played on November 15th on CJSF 90.1FM:

The Dojo Workhorse - The Universe
Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You
Frou Frou - Only Got One
Deer Tick - Twenty Miles
Feist - This Is How My Heart Behaves
Carolyn Mark & Tolan McNeil - Irish Bar
Cocorosie - Grey Oceans
Hayden - Between Us to Hold
Julie Peel - Strings That Tie To You (Jon Brion cover)
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize??
Women - Penal Colony
The Mountain Goats - Get Lonely
Wilco - Cars Can't Escape

Mp3 of today's show available in two parts: 1st half hour/2nd half hour.

You can also podcast every broadcast, "like" us and tweet about us.

Thanks for listening everybody. Tune in again next week Monday at 1pm. If you don't tune in then I will play nothing but Kesha the week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog