Twitter / bprost

Friday, March 4, 2011

Sad Sack Serenade: March 4th

Only held by gravity, faded with uncertainty, no longer young and not that pretty. How will he find me?

Welcome to March everybody! And what a red letter day it was, because I got to use the turntable this morning, which contained great music but was also just fun to play in itself. As the old adage goes, the medium is the message, and the message with the turntable is "fun fun fun".

Woods - I Was Gone
Zaac Pick - Foot of My Pride
Four Tet - And They All Look Broken Hearted
Regina Spektor - The Call
Deb Talan - How Will He Find Me?
Zac Crouse - The First Time
Xiu Xiu - I Am Hated For Loving
Jon Brion - Hook, Line, and Sinker
Mother Mother - Try to Change
Young Galaxy - We Have Everything
Damien Jurado - Rachel & Cali
Little Joy - Play the Part
Crissi Cochrane - Kinda Late

Podcast the show or get the mp3s direct: 1st half hour/2nd half hour.

Thanks everybody for listening to Sad Sack Serenade. Do it again next week Friday at 9am on CJSF 90.1FM for more sweet, sad music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog