Twitter / bprost

Friday, February 25, 2011

Sad Sack Serenade: February 25th

So tired this morning I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep at the control panel. Hope it sounded alright. This is what played:

Hilary Grist - Right For You
An Horse - Listen
All of the Above - All I Want Is You
Freelance Whales - Ghosting
Audio/Rocketry - Two Chords
The Rural Alberta Advantage - The Air
Swan Lake - All The Fires
Belle and Sebastian - Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
Metric - Collect Call
The Last Town Chorus - Modern Love
Flogging Molly - The Sun Never Shines on Closed Doors
 
Podcast the show here or listen to the individual mp3s: 1st half hour/2nd half hour.

Tune in to CJSF 90.1FM again next week Friday at 9am when chances are I will be more lively. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Woahohawoa!

    Right for You + Big Jet Plane + Metric = epicness!
    :]

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog