Twitter / bprost

Saturday, September 18, 2010

VIFF 2010

I'm going to be volunteering at the Vancouver International Film Festival this year, and while I'm a bit nervous about the work I'll be doing and fitting it all into my busy schedule, I can't wait to take advantage of the opportunity to see a bunch of exciting films. Last year the crowds were huge, which should make the volunteer job a major headache, but it is always a lot more fun to share the cinematic experience with a big group of people. My first impressions of VIFF last year were great, and I hope this year will be just as positive.

These are the movies I have on my radar to see, although I can't imagine seeing all of them. If you think I'm missing a gem, or you want to insist that I not miss one already on my list, give me a shout. If any of my friends reading this wanted to go see something with me, then send me a message and let me know!
  • David Wants to Fly
  • Fathers & Sons
  • Biutiful
  • Inside Job
  • The Tree
  • Certified Copy
  • Heartbeats
  • Waiting for Superman
  • Another Year
  • Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives
  • The Illusionist
  • My Film and My Story
  • Snow & Ashes
  • Strange Powers: Stephin Merritt and The Magnetic Fields
Happy festivaling everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sharing the joyful news of our human possibilities through word and action
    is perhaps the most important aspect
    of the Great Work of our time.

    @}:~"S

    #non-intrusive

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog