Twitter / bprost

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sad Sack Serenade: September 20th

Hey radio listeners,
This is what I played today, Monday September 20th, on CJSF 90.1 FM from Simon Fraser University in Burnaby:

Born Ruffians - Sole Brother
Azure Ray - Don't Leave My Mind
Blitzen Trapper - The Man Who Would Speak True
The Microphones - I Want Wind to Blow
Cocorosie - Gallows
Modest Mouse - Dramamine
Nina Nastasia - Cry Cry Baby
Ohbijou - Make it Gold
Michou - Summer Night
Karyn Ellis - Low
The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You

Download an mp3 of the show in two parts: 1st half hour  / 2nd half hour.

This was the second show of the year, and I felt really good about the way things went. Last week was pretty rough, you'll notice I didn't even post the links to the show here on my blogspot because it was so bad, so it was nice to have some improvement. Be sure to tune in again next week on Monday from 1-2pm PST online http://cjsf.ca or on the radio device at 90.1FM.

Thanks for listening everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog