Twitter / bprost

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sad Sack Serenade: January 7th

Today was the first broadcast of Sad Sack Serenade at its new time, Fridays at 9am Pacific Standard Time on CJSF 90.1FM. I really enjoyed doing the show in the morning because it gave me some incentive to get out of bed, and the weather and quiet atmosphere of the morning hours are far more suited to the show than the often sunny and cheery afternoons. Fuck afternoons!

This is what I played today:

Paper Jones - David Bowie (I Love You Since I Was Six)
K.C. Accidental - Them (Pop Song #3333)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Little Shadow
Deerhunter - Earthquake
Regina Spektor - Carbon Monoxide
Belle & Sebastian - I Didn't See it Coming
Neil Young - Birds (live)
Gregory and the Hawk - Oly Oly Oxen Free
The Postal Service - Brand New Colony
Trespassers Williams - The Rainbow Connection (Kermit the Frog/Paul Williams cover)
Sun Kil Moon - Alesund

Mp3 of the show available in two parts: Part one here/part two here.

Subscribe to all future broadcasts of the show with this podcast link: http://www.cjsf.ca/pguide/rss.php?ID=253

Thanks for tuning in everyone. Be sure to listen again next week at 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog