Twitter / bprost

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sad Sack Serenade: October 25th (and 11th)

What a great show this week. I kept promises and played lots of good songs with no hiccups and gave away tickets to save salmon. Well maybe a couple hiccups, there was some weird static for a couple seconds, and I called Dark Night of the Soul (the Sparklehorse and Danger Mouse) collaboration Dark Was the Soul by accident. Der.

Here's the tracklisting for today's show (October 25th):
Foals - Spanish Sahara
Vic Chesnutt - Flirted With You All My Life
Zachary Lucky - Small Town Streets
The Decemberists - Cocoon
Yo La Tengo - By the Time It Gets Dark
Baby Eagle - River Bank Sitter
Band of Horses - Marry Song
Colleen and Paul - Shouldn't I Breathe
Lambchop - A Hold of You
Ben and Bruno - New Friend Song
The Anthemis - Photographic Memory

The mp3 of the show for your archiving and remixing or ignoring pleasure is available in two parts: 1st half hour/2nd half hour.

And here's the tracklisting for Nick's show on October 11th:
Elliott Smith - Angel in the Snow
Jane Weaver - My Soul Was Lost
Calla - Initiate
Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - The South of France
Secret Machines - Money (That's What I Want!)
Barclay James Harvest - The Sun Will Never Shine
Shilohs - Havin' A Good Time
It Kills - Sailors
Le Husky - le Monde est Rouge
Sunn o))) O Boris - The Sinking Belle
Julie Doiron - Glad to Be Alive

I unforunately could not find the links to the mp3 of Nick's show, so if you missed it you'll just have to take my word for it that it was awesome.

Talk to you guys next week at 1pm on CJSF 90.1FM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog