Twitter / bprost

Friday, February 26, 2010

Radio Show: February 24th

Today on CJSF 90.1 FM at noon there was a very special two hour double-trouble show, where myself and Euanator Radio joined forces for a unique mash-up of music and fun conversation. If you listened, we hope you enjoyed the show, because we very much enjoyed teaming up to entertain you. We'll definitely be doing it again.

This is what we played... (see if you can guess which songs I played and which Euan played!)

AFI- The Torch Song
Horse the Band- Science Police
D.O.A.- Donnie Brook
64 Revolt- You Can't Hold Us Back
Basia Bulat- Heart of My Own
Felix- Ode to the Marlboro Man
Hey Rosetta!- Red Heart
Rammstein- Rotersand
Oomph- Land in Sight
In Extremo- I Disappear (Metallica cover)
Crosstide- Angeles (Elliott Smith cover)
Hellothisisalex- Paper Horse
Cold Cave- Youth and Lust
Mono Inc- Planet Shame
Revolting Cocks- Keys to the City (Vegas Mix)
Left Spine Down- You Can't Stop the Bomb
The Paperbacks- Stars (For Claire Massey)
Broken Social Scene- World Sick
Bishop Allen- The Ancient Common Sense of Things
Mutiny Within- Awake
Age of Evil- Cruel Intentions

You can download an mp3 or stream the show in 4 half hour segments:
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four

Be sure to tune in next week when I'll be on the air live at 1pm for my regular Jumbalya show. Just me this time, but it'll still be lots of great tunes and bizarre banter. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog