Twitter / bprost

Friday, January 15, 2010

Radio Show: January 15th

I've been hosting "Jumbalayas" (new music mashup shows), on Simon Fraser University's radio station, CJSF 90.1 FM, for a little while now, and I think I'm getting pretty decent at it. It's tough to pick consistently great stuff from the options that we're given (we have to choose from the newest 900 CDs in the station, 35% of which has to be Canadian content) but it's fun discovering new tunes. If you're interested in finding out what I play, I'm going to start posting the tracklist on here, and links to podcasts of the show.

You can listen to today's show online in two separate half hour segments:
First half hour/second half hour.

This is what I played from 1-2pm today:
The Mountain Goats- John:1
Taken By Trees- My Boys
You Say Party, We Say Die!- Monster
The Shagbots- Kildo Martinez
Lou Barlow- Sharing
Tom Waits- Singapore
Owl City- Cave In
Cam Penner- All of Yesterday
D.O.A.- Beer Liberation Army
The Rural Alberta Advantage- The Ballad of the RAA
The Zolas- You're Too Cool
Jay Reatard- It Aint Gonna Save Me

---
Be sure to tune in next week from 1-2pm PST on CJSF 90.1fm, 93.9 cable, or online at cjsf.ca to hear me on the air live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog